Sunday, February 17, 2013

Technology Skills reflection


My background is in technology so I began this course with a better knowledge of area than most.  I actually did increase my knowledge of PBL's.. Although I was already familiar with PBL's I learned several new website where I can search for them to help students find projects to keep them engaged.  I have been a big proponent of technology based learning on my campuses and I believe that this is one of the reasons that I have developed such a great rapport with my students.  This has allowed them to be more engaged and I believe will lead to their success.   I am not finished with my action research project but have made good progress on it.  My supervised activities are on target.  I should complete all activities by the end of the course.  I am behind on my course reflections but hope to be caught up shortly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment